Hopefully, this plan goes well, pray for me

Hopefully, this plan goes well, pray for me. After several days trying to think about the future of my online business. Looks like I need something else from another. What is different with what I had previously understood.

Yes about online business is all about connection and website about oral communication through writing, about the media server technologies such as computer and Internet connection. All these things I need. and I need a lot of capital to, at least the initial capital to create multiple websites. Once more, another website must really different to what I have previously made!


This may be my future plans:


  1. First I would make my useless website gone and does not extend its domain
  2. Determining the target market niche
  3. Buy several domains, as the saying goes do not put eggs in one basket
  4. Buy a hosting a good, which have facilities addon-domain. so i can hosting alot domain in one account
  5. Promote continuously until a few months ahead

Hopefully, this plan goes well, and of course I could raise capital to start. Pray for me.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.