Looking ahead, I hope my writing is better and more easily readable

Looking ahead, I hope my writing is better and more easily readable.Time to learn better in writing or make a post. Using an enhanced spelling and more beautiful in a string of words:)

Lesson for me. I have always been quick to type and forget the spelling in the text so it will become confused if reading it and will look messy in appearance. And there are even words that look handkerchief in writing. I knew it was important to write well in internet communications and I will try to keep learning

Yes, the speed in typing is in need but what would happen if teh articles unable to read and looks like a machine language. Looks like I have a lot to learn in writing the content and determine the content in my writing.


I am not a journalist did not even know what it means of 'journalism'. I am only interested in writing in the blog and tell me something.

Back to the issue of fault is often said that they looked like stringing machine language and this is a problem for me while typing in front of the monitor.

It may be that I need to do to make improvements


1. MORE FOCUS should continue to monitor not focused on the keyboard. Consider each words that  displayed on the monitor.
2. Trying to type more slowly and carefully consider every word in the type
3. Repeat reading of the text before the post on the blog
4. Using both paragraphs and layout of text or images placed well
5. Post it and spreads to the world.

Looking ahead, I hope my writing is better and more easily readable. And I will try to continue to learn to write. So, Do you?

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.