Shania Twain hard to sing, even if she remarried.

International coverImage via WikipediaSinger Shania Twain Mutt Lange acknowledged the divorce in June 2010 and then did the depressed. In fact, the singer hits "You're Still The One" is hard to sing, even if she remarried.

"I lost my ability to express myself and my ability to sing, " says Twain quoted by Showbiz Spy, Thursday (01/06/2011). Shania revealed that he had lost confidence in himself. The Canadian singer was very nervous when it comes to people.

"For some reason, I do not feel comfortable singing in front of more people, " says Twain is now 45.

Shania has a lot of lessons from the divorce. Now, it's hard to go back to work. Shania was the last time an album released in 2002 entitled "Up!".

Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.